Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 US
Receptionist needed, Now Hiring!
This great, professional, and state-of-the-art facility is currently hiring for a full-time front desk receptionist to manage their busy lobby. The position is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking job stability, growth, benefits, and a positive work environment. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Great guests and customers as they arrive
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls phone calls
- Other clerical and admin duties assigned by management
Skills and Abilities:
- Promptly answering incoming calls requires excellent communication skills.
- Customer Service-Maintain a professional, polite, and friendly attitude at all times
- Bilingual English/Spanish a must,
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills required
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, including telephones, computers, e-mail, fax, and copy machines.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance. The dress code is business professional
- Computer skills, Excel and Word.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Front Desk/Receptionist experience preferred: operating a switchboard and greeting customers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Staffing Manager, Clerical
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763