Walnut, CA 91789
Large Cold Storage construction specialist seeks full time Office Coordinator/Receptionist. Company specializes in comprehensive construction services providing to only one market segment, the cold storage, food manufacturing and food distribution industry.
Position will require you to greet customers and visitors upon arrival with excellent customer service relations.
Responsible for 5-line phone system
Process and receive mail-packages, order supplies for the office
Proofread all invoices-fix grammatical, spelling and formatting errors.
Process A/P & A/R invoices through Quick books and Timberline
Process Office AP invoices
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Timberline is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with co-workers, and external customers, and construction personnel at all levels of the organization using English oral / written communication skills.
- Ability to handle the stress of dealing with various customers, trades, and react favorably to resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Highly organized and flexible; with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Must exercise sound judgment and strong attention to detail to ensure accurate results in every aspect of the job. Self-starter who takes initiative; must understand both vague and implicit instructions and perform duties under general direction.
- Analytical; with the ability to give, receive, analyze information, and interpret complex issues in order to determine the root problem and make effective decisions to bring the issue to a successful conclusion.
Excellent company to work with.
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763