Claremont, CA 91711
The Right Choice is currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator for a local client that engineers and manufactures high quality equipment for industrial applications. Ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience as an Office Administrator, or similar position. Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable. Office Administrator will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the business. This position is temporary-to-hire.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering all incoming, high volume phone calls and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Answering customer inquiries on product lines via phone, email or in person.
- Responsible for all administrative work on a daily basis.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets and reports regarding customer accounts, work in progress, inventory, billing, etc.
- Responsible for processing and posting invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with QuickBooks software
- Organized, attention to detail is essential
- Able to perform and complete tasks with a high level of independence
- 5+ years of experience as an Office Administrator, or similar position
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
Hiring range: $16.00 - $19.00/hour DOE
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763