Now Hiring for Machine Operators - Great Perks!
Claremont, CA 91701
A growing, local, manufacturing company is currently in need of machine operators for 1st and 2nd shifts. Company manufactures small connector components for the aerospace industry. The ideal candidate should be familiar with working in a production area and operating different types of machinery such as: automatics, molding machines, conventional machines, deburring, CNC Mill and Lathe. Full-time, plus overtime. Please submit your resume for consideration.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Machine operating experience, a plus
- Machine operating/trade skill certified, a plus
- Familiar working with small parts, a plus
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working with industrial machinery
- Requires the use of tabletop machinery
- Comfortable working with hand tools and production materials
- Company is flexible to train individuals on some entry level machine operating
- Flexible to be cross-trained in other areas to meet production needs
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763