Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Assembler III with the help from a Solenoid Assembler I will assemble, insulate, wind and solder Solenoid assemblies using blueprints, work sheets, PPS information, and verbal instructions; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; and maintaining the equipment.
- With assistant will review of shop travelers, blueprints, and work sheets.
- With assistant will clean bobbins prior to insulating. Insulates bobbins according blueprint and SOP.
- With assistant will set up bobbin winding machine per blueprint and work sheet. Winds bobbin using “wet” method to number of turns required, insuring tight and even windings.
- With assistant will stripe magnet wire using the proper wire stripper (Abisofix wire stripper); tests winding for coil resistance, case resistance, and dielectrics according to blueprint and shop traveler requirements.
- With assistant will solder lead wires according to blueprint and shop traveler requirements.
- With assistant will insulate wound bobbin with Mylar or glass tape and coat as required according to blueprint and shop traveler requirements.
- With assistant will solder lead wires to connector per blueprint. Solder connectors to case or install connector to case per blueprint.
- With assistant will test solenoid unit for case resistance and dielectrics according to blueprint and shop traveler requirements.
- With assistant will clean unit, install lock wire as needed; stamp unit according to blueprint and SOP.
- With assistant will assemble parts into the solenoid unit according to blueprint.
- Keeps area clean according to 5S standards.
- Follows all safety rules as set by the company.
- Basic ability to read and interpret basic blueprints.
- Basic knowledge and use of a variety of hand tools.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work orders.
- Ability to work with basic shop math.
This is a temporary to hire position.
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763