Claremont, CA 91711
Well Established construction facility is actively seeking an Administrative Coordinator. Primary responsibility includes successfully completing front desk activities and prioritizing tasks. Excellent customer service and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Responsible for answering phone.
- Greet people as they walk in.
- Process and receive mail / packages
- Type and process quotes for sales department
- Proofread all invoices- fix grammatical, spelling, and formatting errors
- Process AP / AR invoices through Quick Books/Timberline
- Ordering Supplies for the Office
- Material transfers, total up price on each form and enter into the system
- Prepare all proposals and contracts in accordance with Company policy and standards in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the Project Manager, customers and subcontractor to resolve contract issues.
- Route proposals, contracts and change orders for approval and signatures.
- File management, including electronic file management.
- Enter and maintain all job information, ensuring that all data is accurate and timely.
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Timberline is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner with coworkers, and external customers, and construction personnel at all levels of the organization using English oral / written communication skills.
- Ability to handle the stress of dealing with various customers, trades, and react favorably to resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Highly organized and flexible; with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Must exercise sound judgment and strong attention to detail to ensure accurate results in every aspect of the job.
- Self-starter who takes initiative; must understand both vague and implicit instructions and perform duties under general direction.
- Analytical; with the ability to give, receive, analyze information, and interpret complex issues in order to determine the root problem and make effective decisions to bring the issue to a successful conclusion.
5640 Moreno Street Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763